FGH’s Insights Team looked at recent polling and also found:
- 56% of Americans approve of Biden’s work in office (President Trump’s highest approval rating ever was 49%). Among Democrats, his approval is at 95%, while only 11% of Republicans approve of the president.
- 51% of Americans approve of President Joe Biden’s handling of economy thus far, while 47% disapprove.
- 68% of American voters say the January 6 attack on the Capitol gets too much attention, and 27% think Biden is to blame while 33% blame Democrats in Congress.
- 35% of American voters view the recent Biden-Putin meeting as successful.
- 60% of Democrats think the country is headed in the right direction, while 76% of Republicans think it’s headed in the wrong direction.